Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bleeding Through - Declaration

I have been of a fan of Bleeding Through since I saw them open for AFI down in Austin in 2003. While I was a fan of the the groups previous album "The Truth" it didn't grab me quite the same way that there metalcore masterpeice "This is Love, This is Muderous" did. Bleeding Through amped up the aggression on this album. The lead singer Brandan Schieppati used his growl more than his medolic voice this time around. The patent Bleeding Through melody is still there on a couple of songs. But not as many as there previous album 'The Truth." When I first put the album in wasn't expecting such a fierce sound. I found it freshing to hear a band become harder as grew older. Instead of the older the softer. This album is a must for any Bleeding Through fan.

No comments: