Saturday, January 3, 2009

Top Ten Albums of 2008

Here they are my top 10 albums of 2008. When I first started putting the list together I had a hard time. I didn't really think 2008 was that strong of a year for new music. It was an amazing year as far as concerts go. But after going over my most listened to cds on my Zune I realized that a number of really good albums came out this year. In the end I even had a few that didn't make the list.

My Top 10 Albums of 2008

1. The Matches - A Band in Hope
2. Dir en Grey - Uroboros
3. Senses Fail - Life is Not a Waiting Room
4. Cradle of Filth - Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder
5. Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony
6. Miyavi - This Iz Japanese Kabuki Rock
7. Bleeding Through - Declaration
8. Nine Inch Nails - The Slip
9. Thrice - Air and Earth
10. Mindless Self Indulgence - IF

No comments: